The Gift of Nutrigenomy
Law of giving and Receive (Exchange)
Today, and every day I will give myself the gift of nutrigenomic in Therapeutic Community to achieve my integral healing (Individualization). I will thank my community for receipt support. I understand that love is nothing other than that mutual support.
It is estimated (we still don’t have an exact accounting) that the human body is made of about 500,000 different bioactive proteins. These proteins are the soldiers of rank mobilized in the eternal war between the individual being and the circumstances of existence. Essence versus reality. The set of proteins is called proteome.
Each protein is made from a unique combination of amino acids (of which there are 20), 9 or 10 of which are essential, that is, necessary but the body does not produce them (see information capsule # 11). The others are “non-essential,” that is, necessary. Still, the body makes them based on the essential ones, and if our diet does not include enough essential amino acids (no current food has them), we fall short in the production and functioning of our proteome Hence our mental, psychosocial dysfunctions. Nutrigenomy, especially lithium chelated with all amino acids, corrects the lack and proteomic dysfunction that results in the psychological, psychosocial (behaviour) and psychosomatic (chronic diseases associated with stress). This information is our gift to humanity. With love!
Information Capsule # 11
Amino Acids (9)
A. Essentials – the body is not factory-must be ingested.
Histidine-Essential for tissue growth and repair, neuroprotective myelin, blood cell production, lowers blood pressure, heavy mineral chelates, contributes to sexual arousal.
· Isoleucine-Necessary for the formation of hemoglobin. Regulates sugar and energy levels, repair of injured muscles, skin and bones, mental health.
· Leucine-collaborates with Isoleucine and Valine for muscle, skin and bone healing, for post-surgical recovery, reduces sugar levels, contributes to the production of growth hormones.
· Lysine – guarantees adequate calcium absorption, maintains nitrogen balance in adults, helps form collagen to repair cartilage and connective tissue. Contributes to the formation of antibodies to herpes. Reduce high triglyceride levels.
Methionine-A powerful antioxidant, a good source of sulphur that prevents hair, skin and nail disorders. It helps fat metabolism, reducing atherosclerosis, helps detoxify (chelate) lead and heavy metals, combats muscle weakness, prevents hair fragility, protects against radiation, promotes estrogen excretion, reduces histamine levels, It helps in schizophrenia.
· Phenylalanine-Precursor of norepinephrine, improves attention and vitality, on mood, reduces pain, strengthens memory and learning, relieves arthritis, depression, menstrual cramps, migraines, obesity, Parkinson’s and schizophrenia.
· Threonine-helps maintain protein balance in the body, necessary for the formation of collagen, elastin and tooth enamel, helps the liver’s lipotropic function when combined with Aspartic Acid and Methionine, prevents fat accumulation in the liver, helps in metabolism and assimilation.
· Natural tryptophane-relaxing combats insomnia by inducing healthy sleep. It reduces anxiety + depression and helps stabilize moods, is useful in the treatment of migraines, helps the immune system function, reduces appetite, helps control hyperactivity in children (lithium-like functions).
· Valine-is necessary for metabolism and muscle coordination, tissue repair, maintenance of proper nitrogen balance, is a source of energy for the muscles, helps in the treatment of the liver and gallbladder. Promotes mental vigour and calms emotions.
Conclusion- Old age is a lack of essential amino acids. New term-old generation is the range of disorders due to nutritional deficiency of essential amino acids!